The very popular Senci SC6000-II petrol generator has a tough and sterdy designed and built to work hard and provide reliable power in all areas of applications and enviroments. The Senci SC6000-II is equipped with a 25L fuel tank which feeds the 389cc, OHV, single phase, 4 cylinder. This allows the generator allowing it to run for between 8 and 12 hours depending on the load applied, an impressive duration for a machine which produces such power.
Weighing only 81kg it can be easily positioned with it's 2 x 9" Inch wheels and handles. The operating noise is set at 98dB @ 1m. It also comes with 230v and 115v sockets and features low oil alerts and overload protection to ensure the lifespan of the machine. A digital display is featured on the panel and allows the user to keep an eye on the generator usage.
- Coupled with superior quality Senci alternator with Copper Windings.
- 5.00 KW continuious
- 5.5kw max
- Powered by easy-to-start Senci single cylinder petrol engine.
- Engine switch with 3-poles key switch, circuit breaker and an oil lamp to indicate the oil level for maintenance.
- Circuit breaker cuts off electricity system when overloaded.
- Super strong original-designed fuel tank.
- Solid 28mm hollow frame for extra strenght and durability.
- Full closed control panel dustproof and water resistance. Portable compact safe aggressive appearance with open rugged durable frame, way to operate.
- Perfect performance with stable running up to 12 hours @ 50% load for home or commercial use.
- Comes with a 3 Year Warranty (registration required)
Please note that the LPG version of this generator is no longer available.