What is an Overlap Shed
Made with high grade premium quality timber throughout including roof and floor (no chipboard or OSB). The Overlap sheds use 10mm extra thick rustic looking overlap (feather edge) cladding that is responsibly sourced. Designed for easy self assembly, the shed is modular so allows the doors and other panels to be placed in almost any position. Comes with a 10 year warranty.
The overlapping configuration of the wall panels allows water to easily run off the shed, much like the roof tiles on your house, gravity helps in not allowing the water to soak into the wooden panels.
- External Length: 2492mm
- External Depth:1214mm
- External Length (inc roof overhang): 2516mm
- External Depth (inc roof overhang): 1308mm
- Base Length: 2468mm
- Base Depth: 1190mm
- Internal Length: 2380mm
- Internal Depth: 1102mm
- Low Side Height: Internal 1801mm - External 1913mm
- High Side Height: Internal 1906mm - External - 2028mm
The rough cut nature of Overlap sheds gives the outdoor building a generally rustic appearance that looks great in most British garden settings.
Assembly of the Overlap sheds is very straighforward as each panel comes complete and ready to be erected, the end result is a sturdy, very stable, secure garden building.
Durable & Flexible
The loose Overlap design allows the shed the flex, and expand throughout the course of its life, this reduces the liklihood of cracking and warping. The timber on this shed is also covered by a 10 year warranty.
Another benefit of the Overlap design is that the loose build configuration allows for a greater flow of air through the shed at all times, this can make the building a little chilly in the winter, but it does ensure the build up of mould and rot is kept at bay.
- 10 Year Guarantee - A Power Shed is made to stand the test of time – so we give you a 10-year guarantee on the timber.
- Free no fuss returns - We're that confident you'll like your shed, that if you don't, we'll pick it up for free (T&Cs apply).
- Timber Excellence – We source only the finest European slow grown sustainable timber. We are in the process of becoming FSC certified and understand how important high grade sustainable timber is.
- Door and window flexibility – You can choose where you want your door and windows when assembling.
- Rustic Overlap Cladding – Your shed is made from high grade 10mm thick overlap cladding. It has an particularly large 40mm overlap in order to minimise timber movement and create a stronger, longer lasting product.
- Tongue and Groove floor and roof – Your shed floor and roof is made from 12mm thick tongue and groove timber. No budget timber such as OSB or chipboard are used!
- Strong internal framing – The framing is 28x28mm and so when the panels are assembled and joined together it creates double strength 28x56mm thick framing.
- Extra Tall – Your shed is that extra bit taller to give you ample headroom inside.
- Galvanised ironmongery – we ensure your shed comes with higher quality hinges and turn buttons so the shed lasts longer and minimises oxidisation. There is even a galvanised door pull.
- High performance felt – The shed is complete with a high performing waterproof felt from an advanced formula with special ‘polyester’ backing ensuring it lasts longer and doesn’t tear easily.
- Advance exterior wood preservative – with wax additive meaning you don’t have to re-treat your shed for a WHOLE YEAR. However, it is water based and has just the right amount of wax which means if you want to paint over in a different colour, you can.