The P73200T is a powerful petrol powered pressure washer from P1PE (Position One Power Equipment), using a 208cc / 7hp commercial grade petrol engine driving an Annovi Reverberi (AR) Triplex Pump. The P73200T produces an adjustable output up to 221 bar or 3200psi with a 10 L/min flow rate ideal for cleaning professionals in industrial, agricultural, heavy plant and commercial environments.
Weighing 41kg the P73200T is built using a heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame making it robust, this enclosed frame protects the engine and rubber mounted anti-vibration feet protects while in use. The two extra wide diameter tyres allow it to be moved across rough surfaces easily.
The large ergonomic soft grip handle bar can be folded for compact storage and the built in rear hose mount protects the hose from the hot exhaust. The lance features a nozzle holder which will keep everything organised when moving between jobs and lifting handle/eye makes manoeuvrability easier.
P1PE use high quality Italian Annovi Reverberi (AR) high pressure pumps on their engine driven pressure washers to give maximum performance and longevity. The expected lifespan of these pumps can exceed 3000 hours**. AR is one of the world leaders in pressure washer pumps. Annovi Reverberi Pumps features a detergent outlet for ultimate deep cleaning and hose fitting that can fit a conventual garden hose.
The quick release couplings on the pump, hose and trigger gun allow you to quickly get the job going and also to add additional hoses as required. Suitable for the most demanding cleaning tasks the P73200T is the ideal industrial petrol pressure washer for the professional user.
- Commercial grade 208cc engine.
- High quality Annovi Reverberi (AR) Triplex Pump producing 3200psi / 221bar.
- 10 L/min flow rate
- Heavy duty powder coated tubular steel frame with soft grip foldable handle.
- Puncture proof 11.5” tyres.
- Recoil start.
- Low oil shutdown, to prevents engine damage due to lack of lubricant.
- Accessories include 8m hose, quick connection trigger gun, high pressure lance, and selection of nozzles.
- 2 Year Commercial P1PE Engine Warranty*.
- 2 Year Pump Warranty.
Applications & Use
Cleaning of farm machinery, heavy plant, commercial vehicles, skips, wheelie bins, terraces, porches, patios, swimming pools, driveways, patios, windows...etc
The P73200T cold water pressure washer can be gravity fed, or suction fed, tested up to a height of 2m vertically from a water butt or IBC.
If drawing uphill form a water butt, we suggest you use the following tips;
- Ensure that the suction hose is 100% sealed against air leaks – any air drawn into the suction side of the pump will prevent the machine from priming.
- Connect the pressure washer to a mains water supply and run for 1 minute to free up any sticking valves.
- Position the pressure washer as close to the water supply as possible
- On startup, to aid priming, Prime pump before connecting the high-pressure hose to pump outlet.
In The Box: P73200T, 8m Hose, Lance Gun, 5 Nozzles & Tool Kit User Manual
**Expected lifespan can vary depending upon the maintenance of the pump.