The P73200A is a powerful petrol powered pressure washer from P1PE (Position One Power Equipment), using a 208cc / 7hp commercial grade petrol engine driving an Annovi Reverberi (AR) Axial Pump. The P73200A produces an adjustable output up to 221 bar or 3200psi with a 10 L/min flow rate, ideal for high-end DIY and light commercial use.
Weighing 36kg the P73200A is built using a heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame making it robust this enclosed frame protects the engine and rubber mounted anti-vibration feet protects while in use. The two puncture proof tyres allow it to be moved across rough surfaces easily.
The large ergonomic soft grip handle bar can be folded for compact storage and the built in rear hose mount protects the hose from the hot exhaust. The lance features a nozzle holder which will keep everything organised when moving between jobs and lifting handle/eye makes manoeuvrability easier.
P1PE use high-quality Italian Annovi Reverberi (AR) high pressure pumps on their engine driven pressure washers to give maximum performance and longevity. The expected lifespan of these pumps can exceed 300 hours**. AR is one of the world leaders in pressure washer pumps. Annovi Reverberi Pumps feature a detergent outlet for ultimate deep cleaning and hose fitting that can fit a conventual garden hose.
Suitable for the most demanding cleaning tasks the P73200A is the ideal petrol pressure washer for the semi-professional user.
- Commercial grade 210cc engine.
- High quality Annovi Reverberi (AR) Axial Pump producing 3200psi / 221bar.
- 10 L/m flow rate
- Heavy duty powder coated tubular steel frame with soft grip foldable handle.
- Puncture proof 10” tyres.
- Recoil start.
- Low oil shutdown, to prevents engine damage due to lack of lubricant.
- Accessories include 8m hose, quick connection trigger gun, high pressure lance, and selection of nozzles.
- 2 Year P1PE Engine Warranty*.
- 2 Year Pump Warranty.
Applications & Use
Cleaning of farm machinery, heavy plant, commercial vehicles, skips, wheelie bins, terraces, porches, patios, swimming pools, driveways, patios, windows...etc
The P73200A cold water pressure washer can be gravity fed, tested up to a height of 2m vertically from a water butt or IBC.
- Ensure that the suction hose is 100% sealed against air leaks – any air drawn into the suction side of the pump will prevent the machine from priming.
- Connect the pressure washer to a mains water supply and run for 1 minute to free up any sticking valves.
- Position the pressure washer as close to the water supply as possible
- On startup, to aid priming, Prime pump before connecting the high-pressure hose to pump outlet.
- The Annovi Reverberi (AR) Axial Pump has a 300 hours lifespan** if looking for a heavy commercial grade pressure washer we recommend the P73200T or PGX200PWT.
In The Box: P73200A, 8m Hose, Lance Gun, Nozzles, Tool Kit & User Manual
**Expected lifespan can vary depending upon the maintenance of the pump.