The Lumag RAMBO HC10 Pro Wood Chipper is perfect for chipping branches and shrubbery up to a diameter of 100 mm. The twin blade drum draws the material into the chipper self-feeding to a certain degree. The in-feed hopper is nice and wide allowing whole branches to be fed in with minimal preparation. The in-feed hopper is hinged on one side making clearing blockages very easy. The engine is and 100% reliable Loncin G200 and very easy to start.
- The RAMBO-HC10PRO effortlessly shreds branches up to a thickness of Ø 100 mm.
- Convenient operation thanks to the large filling funnel.
- Integrated undercarriage with studded pneumatic tires and a removable drawbar for quick, easy repositioning even on rough terrain.
- The reinforced, professional duplex cutterhead increases the pull-in force considerably, which means that the RAMBO-HC10PRO now processes even more stubborn material than the entry-level version RAMBO-HC10.
- Adjustable discharge chute and discharge flap.
- The filling funnel & discharge funnel can be folded to the side to clean the cutterhead.
- Operating hours counter.
Where possible your machine will be delivered fully assembled and tested. In some cases, the final fitting of the hopper will be left for you to fit to avoid incurring additional transport costs.This will take approximately 1-2 working days. Please note that you must be home to sign for the delivery.