The HYTR60LI is a rechargeable low maintenance lithium ion battery powered grass trimmer from Hyundai. HYTR60LI is the ideal battery powered grass trimmer for small to medium sized lawns. No Cables, No Petrol, No Pollution - the HYTR60LI battery grass trimmer is powered by an LG Lithium-ion 2.5Ah battery, no more messy fuel or dangerous mains cables.
- No Cables, No Petrol, No Pollution - simply charge the battery and you’re ready to go.
- Powered by an LG lithium-ion 256Ah battery, designed for 1000+ charges.
- 330mm cutting width it’s ideal for small to medium gardens.
- 180 degree rotating trimmer head to allow it to be used as an edger.
- Ultra lightweight and durable rust free straight aluminium shaft and plastic construction.
- Automatic single line feed system and variable speed trigger.
- Quick and easy to assemble, with foldable handles for easy transportation and storage.
- Extremely quiet running, eliminating any disturbance to family and neighbours.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 3 year warranty.
- Full UK service & parts operation to maintain your grass trimmer for years to come
With a charging time of just 45 minutes, and a battery lifespan of 1000+ charges, the HYTR60LI makes maintaining your garden as easy as possible and will provide 40 minutes of cutting time under normal operating conditions. With a cutting width of 330mm, It's automatic single nylon spool feed system (AFS - Auto Feed System) keeps cutting uninterrupted to maintain its exceptional performance.
The AFS system automatically feeds line out from the spool when needed, unlike traditional “bump feed” trimmers. There is also a line release button to manually adjust the line length. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to use and the adjustable telescopic handle allows you to adjust the height of the trimmer for desired comfort. The HYTR60LI features a 180 degree rotating trimmer head that allows the grass trimmer to be used as a edger for a perfect lawn finish.
Lithium Ion technology gives you complete cordless freedom allowing the hard to reach areas of the garden accessible. Unlike traditional NiMH batteries, Lithium-Ion batteries can hold their charge for up to 18 months whilst in storage and can be topped up anytime without affecting lifespan. With easy start and fingertip control for effortless operation, it very low noise output, making it less disruptive to families and neighbours than petrol-driven strimmers and with an ultra lightweight design of kg, you’ll always find it easy to handle around your garden.
It’s quick and easy to assemble out of the box, allowing you to get it in your garden for the first cut in no time at all. With no engine to service, you also don’t need to spend time checking oil, air filters or spark plugs, making it extremely easy to maintain.
One battery powers the entire Hyundai 60v range, enabling you to buy blank units of additional machines and interchange the battery for a cost effective collection of garden tools. The 60v battery and charger is included with this unit.
In The Box: HYTR60Li Battery Powered Grass Trimmer, Harness, LG Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, Battery Charger & User Manual.
Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty
*Additional Batteries & Charger Also Available