The HYT150 is a 4-stroke petrol garden tiller and cultivator from Hyundai, designed for vegetable gardens, smallholdings and allotments this petrol rotavator breaks up compacted soil with ease making it ready to sow with grass, plants and vegetables. Powered by a Hyundai IC150V 150cc petrol engine, the HYT150 features recoil starting mechanism. Its heavy-duty gearbox is ideal for getting enough power to the rotating tines and break the soil ready for planting.
- Suitable for preparing seeding beds, and vegetable patches.
- Powered by the 150cc hp, 4-Stroke Hyundai OHV petrol engine.
- Self-propelled for easy maneuverability with a built in lifting transport wheel.
- Provides a tilling width of 560mm and tilling depth of 260mm.
- Fingertip handlebar controls and front lifting handle.
- Ideal for the home grown vegetable gardens, small holdings & allotments.
- Full spares available to maintain your tiller for years to come.
- Covered by 3 year Hyundai warranty.
Designed using the latest technology to cater to the changing conditions of the British garden, the rotary tiller/ rotavator/cultivator is designed that the rotating tines/blades self-propel the machine forward. The depth can be easily controlled by the rear adjustable depth control rod and the long rear handles and fingertip controls make it easy to steer and control the tiller.
The four robust steel rotating tines/blades each have 4 angled teeth and cover a width of 560mm to make fast, almost effortless work, of breaking up and turning over the soil of any type.
With an adjustable tilling depth of up to 260mm you are able to complete projects easily and precisely, saving you time.
The front wheel is designed to move the machine between jobs and can be easily lifted up into a cultivating position.
Fitted with an ergonomically positioned speed adjuster control on its handlebars the HYT150 gives the operator comfortable and complete control while tilling.
The HYT150 is an affordable yet versatile petrol tiller, great for a variety of gardening situations and allowing you to maintain your allotment on a budget. Powered by a reliable Hyundai 4-stroke petrol engine this cultivator is excellent value for money with exceptional performance that saves hours of time and back-breaking digging.
Covered by 3 year HYUNDAI warranty.