With electric key start and 3-speed self propelled rear wheel drive, this flagship Hyundai petrol lawn mower ideally suited for large sized lawns up to approx 50m x 50m (2,500sqm), with a cutting width of 508mm. It's powered by the Hyundai 196cc 4-stroke OHV petrol engine, providing excellent mowing power, with low noise levels and fuel consumption to minimise disruption and keep running costs to a minimum.
- Electric start: Provides extremely convenient starting.
- Self-propelled: Fitted with a 3-speed gearbox.
- Four cutting methods: cut and collect, cut and drop, cut and mulch & cut and side-discharge.
- Seven-stage centralised cutting height adjuster: To meet all cutting requirements.
- 70L polyester grass catcher w/ hard lid: For convenient collection and disposal of your cuttings.
- Soft grip handle: Providing a comfortable cutting experience.
- Quick release hose connection for cleaning under the deck. Simply attach the hose, turn the hose on and start the mower.
- All Hyundai lawnmowers feature a 3 year warranty.
With seven cutting heights, ranging from 25mm for short grass to 85mm for cutting longer grass, the HYM51SPE lawn mowe puts you in control and allows you to keep your lawn in top condition. The height is adjusted by a single point, 7 position height adjuster lever, which allows you to effortlessly cycle through the seven cutting heights in seconds, without needing to individually adjust each wheel.
The 4-in-1 functionality gives you the following options:
- Cut and collect: sending the cuttings to the grass catcher.
- Cut and drop: leaving the cuttings spread across the entire cutting width.
- Cut and mulch: reducing the cuttings to fine particles which promotes faster decomposition.
- Cut and side discharge: dispersing the cuttings out of the side of the mower, ideal for long grass or large areas to be covered quickly.
Changing the type of cutting option you require is quick and easy, with the use of the grass catcher, side discharge chute or mulching plug. All of these attachments are designed to be as user-friendly as possible.
It's quick and easy to assemble out of the box, with all wheels already attached it's a simple matter of attaching the handle and then adding the oil and fuel. The Hyundai mowers are designed to operate with low servicing requirements and to provide years of reliable service.
The large quick release 70L grass catcher, allows you to spend more time mowing and less time emptying your grass cuttings.
For increased comfort, this petrol lawn mower features a soft grip handle, which reduces fatigue when used for long periods. The OPC (Operator Presence Control) lever will ensure that the engine will not run if you let go of the handle. The handles also fold down over the main power unit, which makes this compact lawn mower easy to store in a garden shed, garage or car/van.
With Hyundai’s 3 year warranty you can have complete peace of mind that in any event, you will have the back-up, parts and support you need.
In the box of the Hyundai HYM51SPE Electric Start Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Hyundai HYM51SPE Lawn Mower
- Handles (with cables already attached)
- 70l grass catcher
- Side discharge chute
- Mulching plug
- Assembly tools
- Quick start guide
- User manual.