A self-propelled petrol lawn mower which is designed to make cutting your lawn as simple as possible, ideally suited for medium to large sized lawns up to approx. 40m x 40m. The HYM46SP has a cutting width of 460mm and is powered by a 139cc 4-stroke OHV petrol engine, delivering impressive cutting power, but also low levels of noise and fuel consumption to minimise disruption and keep running costs to a minimum. It’s an easy start machine, with the option to place the recoil cord at the top of the handle which eliminates the need to bend down when starting it.
- Hyundai 139cc 4-stroke OHV petrol engine providing easy starting with low fuel consumption.
- Self-propelled for increased convenience and reduced operator strain, simply guide the lawn mower as it moves under its own power.
- 4-in-1 cutting options: cut and collect, cut and drop, cut and mulch & cut and side-discharge.
- With a 460mm cutting width it’s ideal for cutting medium to large sized lawns, up to approx. 40m x 40m.
- Seven cutting heights (25-85mm) puts you in control of the finish and can be easily adjusted with a single height adjuster lever.
- The easy to remove and spacious 70L polyester grass catcher bag minimises the time you spend emptying the cuttings, and is built with a solid lid.
- A soft grip handle increases comfort and the handles can also be folded down to make this lawn mower even more compact.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
The self-propelled drive is easily engaged via the handlebar lever, which allows the mower to comfortably move across your lawn under its own power. This means you simply have to guide it in the right direction and is ideal for larger gardens, or lawns on a slope, and also reduces back, arm and shoulder strain.
With seven cutting heights, ranging from 25mm for a smooth lawn to 85mm for cutting longer grass, the HYM46SP puts you in control over the finish of your cut. The single cutting height adjustment lever allows you to effortlessly cycle through the six cutting heights in seconds.
This is also a 4-in-1 mower, which provides additional cutting options over entry-level lawn mowers. These options include:
- Cut and collect: sending the cuttings to the grass catcher.
- Cut and drop: leaving the cuttings spread across the entire cutting width.
- Cut and mulch: reducing the cuttings to fine particles which promotes faster decomposition.
- Cut and side discharge: dispersing the cuttings out of the side of the mower, perfect for when you need to avoid sending them on to driveways or paths,
With a spacious quick release 70L polyester grass catcher bag with a solid lid, you will spend less time emptying the cuttings and more time mowing. Attaching and removing the collection bag couldn’t be simpler, and this allows you to dispose of the cuttings quickly and conveniently.
With a strong treated steel cutting deck, your lawn mower is well protected against rust and corrosion. It’s quick and easy to assemble out of the box, allowing you to get it in your garden for the first cut in no time at all, and you also don't have to worry about demanding servicing requirements.
For increased comfort, this petrol lawn mower features a soft grip handle, which reduces fatigue when used for long periods. The OPC (Operator Presence Control) lever will ensure that the engine will not run if you let go of the handle. The handles also fold down over the main power unit, which makes this compact lawn mower easy to store in a garden shed, garage or transport in your car boot.
In the box you will receive the lawn mower with wheels already attached, handles (with cables already attached), assembly tools, quick start guide and user manual.
With Hyundai’s 3 year warranty you can have complete peace of mind that in any event, you will have the back-up, parts and support you need.