A "no fuss" lawn mower ideally suited for small to medium sized lawns up to approx. 20m x 20m, the HYM41P has a cutting width of 410mm and is powered by a 99cc 4-stroke OHV petrol engine, delivering impressive cutting power, but also low levels of noise and fuel consumption to minimise disruption and keep running costs to a minimum. It’s an easy start machine, with the option to place the recoil cord at the top of the handle which eliminates the need to bend down when starting it.
- 3 cutting heights: Controlled via a central cutting height adjuster.
- Lightweight design: Easy to manoeuvre and transport.
- 40L grass catcher: For collection and simple disposal of your cuttings.
- Soft grip handle: Providing a comfortable cutting experience.
- 390mm cutting width: For use on small to medium sized lawns.
- Four-stroke petrol engine: Fantastic cutting power with low fuel consumption.
With six cutting heights, ranging from 25mm for a smooth lawn to 75mm for cutting longer grass, the HYM41P puts you in control over the finish of your cut. The single cutting height adjustment lever allows you to effortlessly cycle through the six cutting heights in seconds.
With a strong treated steel cutting deck, your lawn mower is well protected against rust and corrosion. It’s quick and easy to assemble out of the box, allowing you to get it in your garden for the first cut in no time at all, and with low servicing requirements it will provide years of reliable service.
With a spacious quick release 40L polyester grass catcher bag, you will spend less time emptying the cuttings and more time mowing. Attaching and removing the collection bag couldn’t be simpler, and this allows you to dispose of the cuttings quickly and conveniently.
For increased comfort, this petrol lawn mower features a soft grip handle, which reduces fatigue when used for long periods. The OPC (Operator Presence Control) lever will ensure that the engine will not run if you let go of the handle. The handles also fold down over the main power unit, which makes this compact lawn mower easy to store in a garden shed, garage or even a vehicle.
Weighing just 24kg, this is one of the lightest petrol lawn mowers on the market, which is essential for hand push models to minimise fatigue and maximise manoeuvrability. It also means it can be lifted into the car boot with relative ease.
In the box you will receive the lawn mower with wheels already attached, handles (with cables already attached), assembly tools, quick start guide and user manual.
With Hyundai’s 3 year warranty you can have complete peace of mind that in any event, you will have the back-up, parts and support you need.
- A compact and powerful lawn mower designed for small to medium sized lawns and fitted with a treated steel deck to prevent it from rusting.
- Powered by a 99cc four-stroke petrol engine, producing 2kW and delivering fantastic cutting power but also low levels of noise and fuel consumption.
- The centralised cutting height adjuster allows you to pick from three cutting heights for control over the finish of your lawn.
- Provides a cutting width of 390mm and a cutting height of 25mm – 75mm (1” – 3”).
- With a large 1L fuel tank, the HYM41P is capable of long running times for interrupted gardening.
- Compact dimensions and low weight promotes easy handling and excellent manoeuvrability, minimising fatigue and making the mower suitable for extended use.
- For increased comfort, the HYM41P is equipped with a soft grip handle and at 21kg it's also a lightweight mower.
- A 40L polyester grass collection bag is fitted to make disposal of your cuttings an easy task.
- For convenient storage, the handle fold over the main unit to become even more compact.
- All Hyundai lawnmowers feature a standard 3 year warranty.