The HYM400P is a low maintenance petrol powered rotary lawnmower from Hyundai. A “no fuss” lawn mower ideally suited for small to medium sized lawns up to approx. 20m x 20m, the HYM400P has a cutting width of 400mm and is powered by a 99cc 4-stroke OHV petrol engine, delivering impressive cutting power, but also low levels of noise and fuel consumption to minimise disruption and keep running costs to a minimum.
HYM400P easy start machine, with the option to place the recoil cord at the top of the handle which eliminates the need to bend down when starting it.
- Hyundai 99cc 4-stroke OHV petrol engine, providing easy starting with low fuel consumption.
- With a 400mm cutting width it’s ideal for cutting small to medium sized lawns, up to approx. 20m x 20m.
- Polypropylene rust free deck
- Central height adjuster controlled by a single point lever - cutting heights from 25mm to 75mm.
- The easy to remove spacious 40L grass collector.
- A soft grip handle increases comfort and the handles can also be folded down to make this lawn mower even more compact.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty (1 year commercial)
New for 2018 - Single point height adjuster for all 4 wheels. With six cutting heights controlled from a central height adjustment lever ranges from 25mm for a smooth lawn to 75mm for cutting longer grass, the HYM400P puts you in control over the finish of your cut. With the lightweight and very durable polypropylene deck, your mower will remain free from rust and corrosion. It’s quick and easy to assemble out of the box, allowing you to be mowing in no time at all, and with low servicing requirements it will provide years of reliable service.
With a spacious quick release 40L polyester grass catcher bag, you will spend less time emptying the cuttings and more time mowing. Attaching and removing the collection bag couldn’t be simpler, and this allows you to dispose of the cuttings quickly and conveniently. For increased comfort, this petrol lawn mower features a soft grip handle, which reduces fatigue when used for long periods.
The OPC (Operator Presence Control) lever will ensure that the engine will not run if you let go of the handle. The handles also fold down over the main power unit, which makes this compact lawn mower easy to store in a garden shed, garage or even a vehicle.
Weighing just 19kg, this is one of the lightest petrol lawn mowers on the market, which is essential for hand push models to minimise fatigue and maximise manoeuvrability. It also means it can be lifted into the car boot with relative ease.
Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
In the box of the Hyundai HYM400P 99cc / 400mm Push Rotary Petrol Lawn Mower
- HYM400P Petrol Lawnmower
- 40L Grass Collector
- Assembly Tools & User Manual