The HYLS4000H is an electric powered horizontal log splitter, designed to cut logs down to a manageable size for use with stoves, wood burners or fires in domestic environments. It's powered by a 1500w, 230v/50Hz electric motor, which requires no maintenance and provides reliable performance. The electric motor also produces very low noise levels, which eliminates the disturbance that can be caused with petrol powered log splitters.
- Powered by a maintenance-free 1500w, 230v/50Hz electric motor for reliable and quiet operation.
- Produces 4 tonnes of splitting pressure which can split logs up to 250mm in diameter and 370mm in length.
- Two-hand operation adds extra safety protection for the operator.
- Low weight at just 42kg and fitted with large wheels and a handle for easy transportation.
- Eliminates the back, arm and neck strain caused by chopping wood with an axe.
- Ideal for domestic users who need logs for stoves, wood burners or fires.
This log splitter provides 4 tonnes of splitting pressure, which is ample power for splitting large logs quickly and effectively, with a hydraulic oil capacity of 3.5L.
It can split logs from 50mm – 250mm in diameter, with a maximum length of 370mm, and it's fitted with two-hand operation, which ensures your hands and arms are kept away from the splitting mechanism for increased safety.
Weighing just 42kg, this is a relatively low weight log splitter which is also fitted with large wheels and a handle for easy transportation around your garden or premises. It's built to compact specifications, with overall dimensions of 940mm x 270mm x 510mm (L x W x H), reducing the amount of space required to store it.
All Hyundai log splitters are covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
*Optional stand available.