The HYEA5200X petrol earth auger from Hyundai is powered by a 52cc 2-stroke petrol engine with easy recoil start. Built to penetrate ground quickly this petrol borer is well suited for tough and solid soil. Ideal for a wide range of drilling projects, the HYEA5200X sometimes referred to as a post hole digger, post hole borer or fence post auger is perfect for setting fence posts, post holes, trees, shrubs & foundation stumps for both domestic and professional usage.
- Powered by 52cc, 2hp 2-stroke petrol engine for easy starting, low emissions and reliable running in all weather conditions.
- Easy control due to its low weight but high power to weight ratio.
- Fitted with easy-start technology, ensures the engine is easier to pull & quicker to start.
- Supplied with 3 auger drill attachments (100mm, 150mm & 200mm diameter) to drill multiple size holes up to 730mm in depth.
- Variable head speed settings and tough robust gear drive transmission.
- Ideal for preparing ground for planting trees, shrubs and fencing posts.
- Large vibration-reducing handlebar & fingertip handlebar controls.
- Covered by 3 year Hyundai warranty.
Supplied with 3 interchangeable steel drill attachments ranging from 100mm, 150mm & 200mm in diameter to perform professional quality work quickly and easily. It has quick-action release ensuring the steel drill bit attachments can be changed swiftly.
Giving you convenient control at your fingertips and equipped with gear reduction for better drilling performance.
The 52cc 2 stroke engine has excellent mid-range torque so the machine does not need to be operated at maximum revs. This makes for a quieter user experience and reduces fuel consumption, whilst promoting a long engine life.
Equipped with a fully enclosed anti-vibration system to reduce stress and fatigue on the operator's arms and back is essential for extended periods of use. Fitted with easy-start technology the HYEA5200X engine is easier to pull & quicker to start and its heavy duty air filter ensures long engine life for the toughest of drills.
Reliable and easy to start the HYEA5200X is fitted with a large vibration-reducing handlebar enabling absolute control of the augers level and depth.
The HYEA5200X is designed to be handled easily making drilling jobs a breeze. A rugged steel frame ensures long term reliability, easy operation and straightforward maintenance. Full spares available to maintain your earth auger for years to come.
The on/off switch, fingertip throttle control and safety trigger are mounted on the right hand grip, providing easy, precise and safe control.
In The Box: HYEA5200X Auger, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm Drill Attachments, 2 Stroke Mixing Bottle, User Manual, Toolkit.
Covered by 3 year HYUNDAI warranty.