The HYCP6570 is powered by a 163cc 4-stroke recoil start petrol engine, with a large fuel tank for long running. It's ideal for compacting loose soil, gravel and sand together to create a solid and even foundation, providing a cost-effective alternative to hiring for the building, construction and landscaping industries.
- Powered by a 163cc 4-stroke recoil start petrol engine for reliable performance.
- Ideal for compacting soil, gravel and sand together for patios, driveways, conservatories and more.
- Equipped with a large fuel tank for long running.
- Fitted with a 530mm x 370mm plate for working effectively on large areas.
- Has a travelling speed of 25m/min, with a compaction depth of 250mm.
- Weight: 63kg
- For paving blocks use the optional paving pad to protect them from damage
- Optional wheel kit available for increased maneuverability.
It's fitted with a large plate measuring 530mm x 370mm (L x W) for making quick work of large areas. It has a travelling speed of 25m/min, with a compaction depth of 250mm. For protection from knocks and bumps during construction work, the V-belt is covered by a rugged guard.
The handle features a soft grip cover for increased comfort, and for convenient storage the handle can also be folded down over the main unit. It's designed for building patios, driveways, block paving, garage extensions and conservatory foundations. An optional wheel kit is also available for increased maneuverability when transporting the compactor plate from one job to the next.
All Hyundai compactor plates are covered by a 3 year Hyundai platinum warranty..