Comes with a free wheel kit and paving pad.
The Hyundai HYCP5030 plate compactor has a 495mm x 320mm plate, weights 53kg and is powered by an 87cc 4-stroke recoil start petrol engine, with a large 1.6L fuel tank for long running. It's ideal for compacting loose soil, gravel and sand together to create a solid and even foundation, providing a cost-effective alternative to hiring for the building, construction and landscaping industries.
- Powered by an 87cc 4-stroke recoil start petrol engine for reliable performance.
- Ideal for compacting soil, gravel and sand together for patios, driveways, conservatories and more.
- Equipped with a large 1.6L fuel tank for long running.
- Fitted with a large 495mm x 320mm plate for working effectively on large areas.
- Has a travelling speed of 25m/min, with a compaction depth of 200mm.
- Weight: 53kg
- Optional wheel kit available for increased maneuverability
It's fitted with a large plate measuring 495mm x 320mm (L x W) for making quick work of large areas and has a travelling speed of 25m/min, with a compaction depth of 200mm. The V-belt is covered by a guard which protects it form the knocks and bumps of construction work.
The throttle control is conveniently mounted on the handle, which also has a soft grip cover for increased comfort. It's designed for building patios, driveways, block paving, garage extensions and conservatory foundations. To make storage easy, the handles can be folded down over the main unit.
An optional wheel kit is also available for increased maneuverability when transporting the compactor from one job to the next.
All Hyundai compactor plates are covered by a 3 year Hyundai platinum warranty (1 comercial use).