The HYC36Li is part of Hyundai’s 36v lithium-ion battery powered range, providing impressive cutting power for domestic garden users and a safe, clean and green alternative to petrol or electric chainsaws. With no risk of spilling petrol and no wires to trip over or cut, the HYC36Li allows the user to focus on getting the very best cut out of their chainsaw.
- Oregon bar and chain: For the most efficient log cutting and long life.
- Anti-kick back safety brake: To prevent injuries from kick backs.
- Automatic chain lubrication: For long chain and bar life.
- Tool-free chain adjuster: For quick and easy maintenence.
- Brushless motor: Producing exceptional performance cut after cut.
- 36v Lithium-ion Samsung battery: Provides a standard running time of 30 minutes*
The powerful 36v 2.6Ah lithium-ion Samsung battery provides ample power to the 305mm Oregon bar and chain, which are also found on the Hyundai range of petrol chainsaws. To keep the cutting to a consistent standard the HYC36Li features an auto-lubrication system, with an oil tank capacity of 70ml.
As with the petrol chainsaws from Hyundai where the safety of the user is a top priority, the HYC36Li features an emergency brake which will stop the Oregon bar and chain immediately in the event of a kick-back.
With a charging time of just 1.5 hours and designed to perform for 1000+ charges, the 36v 2.6Ah lithium-ion Samsung battery is both convenient and built to last. The battery also powers every machine in the Hyundai 36v range, meaning you can buy a blank unit of any other machine and use the battery from this model to power it. This provides a cost-effective way to build up a collection of impressive battery powered garden machines.
Always use chainsaws safely to avoid accidents. For more information, see our chainsaw safety page.
All Hyundai garden machinery is covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.