This item has now been discontinued and replaced with the HY4BC31.
Providing a complete cutting experience for all types of gardens, the HYBCF31 is a high-spec 3-in-1 grass trimmer / strimmer / brushcutter which makes quick work of cutting or strimming through all types of grass, brambles, shrubs and overgrowth due to its powerful 31cc 4-stroke Hyundai petrol engine. This fuss free 4-stroke engine eliminates the need to mix fuel and oil and will outlast your average 2-stroke strimmer.
A powerful Hyundai 31cc 4-stroke recoil start petrol engine with no need to mix petrol and oil.
- Providing high torque with low noise, low fuel consumption and low emissions.
- Supplied with three and eight-tooth metal cutting blades and a two-string nylon cutting head for all cutting requirements.
- A large cutting width from 255mm to 450mm allows you to cut through large areas quickly.
- Low weight at just 7.8kg for reduced arm and back strain, enabling extended use.
- The ‘bike’ handles or ‘cow horn’ handles provide increased comfort and precise control.
- The single point adjuster makes for easy adjustment or folding flat for storage.
- Full double shoulder ergonomic harness and multi position attachment for ideal balance.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
Supplied with three and eight-tooth cutting blades for use as a brushcutter and a bump feed two-string nylon cutting head for trimming and strimming, the HYBCF31 puts you in complete control. The cutting blades are made out of durable metal, best suited to cutting through thick brambles, tough weeds and heavy undergrowth. The two-string nylon cutting head makes quick work of overgrown grass, and the bump feed allows you to “tap and go” if you need to release more nylon string for optimum performance. Our new design head allows easy replacement of the nylon cord.
The metal cutting blades provide a cutting width of 250mm, and the nylon string has a cutting width of 450mm, making this ideal for use on large areas. The cutting heads are easy to switch, allowing you to work uninterrupted and eliminating the need to have two separate machines on the go.
With a 600ml fuel tank, it uses straight unleaded petrol with no messy 2-stroke oil required. The CDI ignition system provides easy starting, so even beginners can get started straight away.
The large “bike” or “cow horn” handles are ergonomically designed and provide increased comfort and precision. The trigger and on/off switch are also mounted onto the right handle, allowing for easy fingertip control.
Weighing just 7.8kg, and supplied with a full double shoulder harness, this 3-in-1 grass trimmer is perfectly balanced and allows you cut through even the largest areas for an extended period without straining your arms, back or shoulders.
In the box of the Hyundai HYBCF31 Brushcutter
- Power unit
- Split shaft
- Nylon cutting head
- 3-tooth cutting blade
- 8-tooth cutting blade
- Ear defenders
- Tool kit
- Fuel bottle
- Spare Bosch spark plug
- Spare nylon string
- User manual.
With Hyundai’s 3 year warranty you can have complete peace of mind that in any event, you will have the back-up, parts and support you need.