The powerful, yet lightweight, Hyundai HYBC5200 grass trimmer / brushcutter makes cutting or strimming all types of grass, brambles shrubs and overgrowth easy due to its powerful 52cc 2-Stroke Hyundai petrol engine. The high power to weight ratio, when compared to similiar 4-stroke models, allows you to run this unit under less strain and still get the job done. This ensures a prolonged engine life.
- A Powerful Hyundai 52cc 2-stroke recoil start petrol engine for easy starting and reliable running. Cut the toughest of areas with less strain on the engine, prolonging the engine lifespan when compared to lesser capacity models due to lower revs.
- Supplied with a new design bump feed nylon cutting head and two different metal cutting blades for all cutting requirements.
- A large cutting width from 255mm to 450mm allows you to cut through large areas quickly.
- The ‘bike handles’ or ‘cow horn’ handles provide increased comfort and precise control. The single point adjuster makes for easy adjustment or folding flat for storage.
- The split shaft makes it easy to transport in the boot of a car.
- Full double shoulder ergonomic harness and multi position attachment for ideal balance.
- Full spares available to maintain your strimmer for years to come.
- 3 Year Warranty
Supplied with a high quality bump feed, two-string nylon cutting head for use as a grass trimmer and two metal cutting blades for use as a brushcutter, with 3 and 8 teeth. The 3 tooth blade would be used for brambles etc and the 8 tooth blade for thicker wood like growth where a sawing action is required.
The low weight of just 9.10kg, coupled with the twin shoulder harness ensures you can use this unit for long periods of time without strain on your back, shoulders or arms. The straight, split shaft allows you to split the unit in half, allowing for easy transportation and easy storage.
The trigger is mounted on the handle, allowing easy and precise, fingertip control of the unit. You should use a 40:1 mix of unleaded petrol, with 2-Stroke semi-synthetic oil in this Euro 2 grade engine.
Within the box you will receive the motor unit, shaft, the 3 different head attachments, along with a host of personal protection equipment, the harness and even a spare high quality Bosch spark plug.
Switching between the metal blades a 2-String head is easy, and the shaft simply locks into place. With minimal set-up required, simply mix and add the recommended fuel mix using the provided mixing jug, (40:1 unleaded petrol to semi synthetic 2-stroke oil or 1 litre of petrol mixed with 25ml of oil) fill as required, and you will be ready to tackle your garden. The bump feed allows you to simply ‘tap and go’ if you need to release more nylon string. The new trimmer head has been chosen for its ease of changing the nylon cord. Use 2.5mm diameter cord.
With Hyundai’s 3 year warranty for commercial and domestic use, you can have complete peace of mind that in any event, you will have the back-up, parts and support you need.