The HY2000Si is a popular inverter generator from Hyundai which produces 2kW of clean power for the leisure market. Lightweight, portable and quiet.
- Lightweight design: Compact and portable for convenient transportation and storage.
- 2kW output: Pure sinewave technology provides clean and safe power.
- 5.5 hour running time at 50% load: Enabling you to enjoy your holiday without constant refueling.
- “ECO” mode: Reduce engine revs to increase the lifespan of the engine and improve fuel economy.
This redesigned model has a slimmer case which allows you to store it in your car boot or caravan cupboard, as well as a molded handle which makes it easy to carry with a lightweight design of just 20kg. This smaller case is made possible due to the compact inverter board which is brand new for Hyundai inverter generators. It also features a full LED display which makes it easy to monitor the performance of the generator, including the voltage, frequency and hour count.
Powered by a 100cc 4-stroke easy start, recoil pull Hyundai petrol engine, the HY2000Si produces 2000w / 2kW and is more than capable of powering televisions, small air compressors for inflatable beds, electric heaters, laptops, lights, etc. The control panel features two 230v sockets for use with any appliance which uses a standard 3-pin 13A UK mains plug, as well as a 12v DC battery charging outlet, so it’s ideal for a variety of uses. Producing a pure sinewave output, it can safely power all sensitive electronics without risk of damaging or overloading them.
This inverter generator is extremely popular for powering family holidays, and it’s built to be user-friendly with low maintenance requirements. Digital overload protection will shut the generator down should the load pass the maximum threshold, and low oil shutdown also turns off the generator should the oil levels drop too far.
Already an economical generator, the HY2000Si also has the added benefit of an “ECO” mode which, when selected, will lower the engine revs to match only the load being applied, which in turn increases the fuel economy, lowers the noise produced and extends the lifespan of the engine.
The HY2000Si can also be converted to be a dual fuel machine, running on both LPG as well as petrol, which is extremely convenient for caravan owners who will already keep a supply of LPG with them at all times.
- The HY2000Si is the ideal leisure generator for new or experienced campers, motorhome users and caravan enthusiasts.
- Features a brand new design for 2016, with a smaller case and digital display panel.
- Uses pure sine wave technology, which enables the safe use of electronic equipment such as laptops, lighting and mobile phone chargers.
- Powered by a 125cc HY149 four-stroke recoil start petrol engine, it produces a continuous output of 2kW.
- Already an economical unit, the HY2000Si also comes with an “ECO” setting, which allows the engine revs to be lowered when a small amount of energy is required.
- “ECO” mode not only increases the fuel efficiency and overall lifespan of the unit, but also reduces the sound produced when running.
- The lightweight design, weighing just 23kg, makes this compact generator extremely portable and suitable for taking on holidays.
- The control panel features two 13a plug sockets and a 12v DC battery charging outlet.
- Digital overload protection and low oil shutdown protects the internal components from becoming damaged.
- If desired, the Hyundai HY2000Si can also be converted to run off LPG, an option which is increasingly popular in the caravanning community.
- All Hyundai inverter generators are covered by a 3 year standard Hyundai warranty.
- Designed for Leisure use. For heavy duty commercial use, we recommend a conventional 3000rpm petrol generator.