The FPWG3100 Pressure Washer lives up to the Built Ford Tough standards and has a ⌀32mm heavy duty powder coated frame. The single cylinder 4-stroke OHV air cooled engine provides a maximum pressure of 3100PSI and a maximum flow of 568 Litres per hour (9.5 litres per minute).
- 3-piston Axial cam high pressure pump with brass head.
- 1-1/4" heavy duty powder coated frame.
- Fold down handle for compact storage.
- 6 quick connect nozzles including soap nozzle and turbo nozzle.
- Dual adjustable on-board soap tank (two seperate soap tanks with a dial to choose which to use).
- 30' nylon braided hose with black PVC outer skin high
- Ergonomically designed spray gun.
- 10" poly foam filled never flat tyres.
- Thermal relief valve.
- Easy start pump valve.
Quick connect nozzles allow for spray nozzles to be changed quickly and effortlessly. Six quick connect nozzles included (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, standard soap nozzle and turbo nozzle).
Hand truck handle with nozzle compartment conveniently rotates 90° in order to become more compact for storage.
Easy to find with its bright orange colour, the recoil start pull cord makes this pressure washer easy to start. Simply pull the cord sharply and the pressure washer will start, no battery required.
Two stylish 10 inch chrome plated wheels (F150 Style) with never flat PU foam tyres provided for easy manoeuvrability on almost all terrain.
Comes with a 1 year warranty.
In the box of the Ford FPWG3100 3100psi (214Bar) Pressure Washer
- 1x HP Hose: 5/16” ID x 30’, Black PVC Outer Skin,
- Nylon Braided, M22 Couplers.
- 1x. TRIGGER GUN: 248BAR Gun Rear Entry,
- M22-M Inlet, Chrome-Plated Steel Tubing.
- 1x. SPRAY WAND: 20” Chrome Plated,
- M22 Connection, 1/4” QC Coupler.
- 5x Nozzle (0°, 15°, 25, 40°, Standard Soap Nozzle)
- 1X Manual.