The FPWG2700 Pressure Washer lives up to the Built Ford Tough standards and has a ⌀32mm heavy duty powder coated frame. The single cylinder 4-stroke OHV air cooled engine provides a maximum pressure of 2700PSI / 186 Bar and a maximum flow of 522 Litres per hour (8.7 litres per minute).
- 3-piston Axial cam high pressure pump with aluminium head.
- 1-1/4" heavy duty powder coated frame.
- Fold down handle for compact storage.
- 4 quick connect nozzles including soap nozzle.
- Single on board soap tank.
- 25' nylon braided hose with black PVC outer skin high pressure hose.
- Ergonomically designed spray gun.
- 10" poly foam filled never flat tyres.
- Thermal relief valve.
- Easy start pump valve.
Quick connect nozzles allow for spray nozzles to be changed quickly and effortlessly. Four quick connect nozzles included (0°, 15°, 40° and standard soap nozzle).
Hand truck handle with nozzle compartment conveniently rotates 90° in order to become more compact for storage.
Easy to find with its bright orange colour, the recoil start pull cord makes this pressure washer easy to start. Simply pull the cord sharply and the pressure washer will start, no battery required.
Two stylish 10 inch chrome plated wheels (F150 Style) with never flat PU foam tyres provided for easy manoeuvrability on almost all terrain.
3-piston Axial cam high pressure pump with aluminium head.
Comes with a 1 year warranty.
In the box of the Ford FPWG2700 2700PSI Pressure Washer
- 1x HP Hose: 1/4” ID x 25’Black PVC Outer Skin.
- Nylon Braided, M22 Couplers.
- 1x Trigger Gun: 248BAR Gun Rear Entry
- M22-M Inlet, Chrome-Plated Steel Tubing.
- 1x Spray Wand: 20” Chrome Plated.
- M22 Connection, 1/4” QC Coupler.
- 4x Nozzle (0°, 15°, 40°, Standard Soap Nozzle).
- 1x Manual.