The Cobra AirMow 51B petrol hover Lawnmower is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 575 EX engine, has a 20" cutting width, is equipped with a wheel kit as standard and is built for the demands of the domestic gardener.
- Engine: B&S 575EX Ready Start
- Drive Type: Hand Propelled
- Cutting Width: 51cm / 20"
- Cuts on 45° slopes
- Wheel Kit Included
- 2 Stage Height Adjustment
- Domestic Warranty: 2 Years
Tackle the toughest slopes with an AirMow
Every Cobra AirMow has been expertly designed in the U.K to cater specifically for the changing conditions of the British garden.
B&S 575EX Series Engine
Expertly powering Cobra lawnmowers. The 575EX engine provides the best-in-class performance in this category of engines. It incorporates the latest engine design technologies ensuring optimal torque and efficiency, resulting in lower emissions. Guaranteed to start in two pulls.
AirMow 51 Hover Mower
Floating on a cushion of air. Literally floating on a cushion of air, the Cobra AirMow 51 hover mower can maintain grassy slopes up to a 45° angle with all the freedom that a petrol-powered machine brings.
The cushion of air between the mower and the ground means it can be glided across the grass with very little effort.
3-in-1 Wheel Kit System
Wheel Kit as Standard. The Cobra AirMow range of petrol hover mowers all come equipped with a 3-in-1 wheel kit as standard.
- With the wheels engaged the mower can be pushed over difficult or uneven surfaces easily.
- Simply lift the wheels and click in place if not required.
- Easily remove the wheels.