Forward combination plates for soil and asphalt. Powered by a Honda GX160 engine, producing 5.5hp,a vibration force of 16.5kN and it travels at 19 meters a minute. The Belle PCX 20/50 (PCX 500) Plate Compactor has plates with unique safety features, performance and stylish looks. Made in the UK and with the Honda engine, you know it's built to last.
The PCX has life lubricated vibration bearings and a reinforced centrifugal clutch which increases belt life and simplifies belt adjustment. The frame protects the engine and has been desinged to be able to be attached to a crane, and there are multile lifting handles to aid lifting.
- Low hand-arm vibration - for operator health and safety
- 8 hours + safe usage time.
- Powered by a Honda GX160 petrol engine
- Faster travel speed - for improved productivity
- Engine protection frame - also provides a lifting point
- Handle folds flat - compact size for transport and storage
- Optimum vibration 16.5kN force at 92Hz
- Asphalt Combination Rounded Edge
- Cast base plate with rounded edges and integrated spray bar
- 1 Year Belle Warranty
- Option for water tank
Delivery of the Belle PCX 20/50 (PCX 500) 20" Honda Powered Petrol Plate Compactor
Belle plate compactors are sent direct from the factory by Belle. Depending on their stock levels this item may have to be made to order. The delivery time on Belle plate compactors is usually 2 to 3 working days to mainland UK, if ordered before 3pm. For Saturday delivery please contact us. Some areas in the Scottish Highland may have an additional delivery charge. Please contact us for a quote if unsure.