Presure Washers Under 2000 Psi / 135 Bar
Pressure Washers Under 2000 Psi have many common uses
- Washing cars and motorcycles - An electric pressure washer under 2000 PSI can clean dirt, mud or road grime off the exterior surfaces of cars, trucks, and motorcycles when paired with automotive detergent. The lower PSI helps avoid paint damage.
- Cleaning patios and sidewalks - For residential sidewalks, patios, driveways and garage floors, an electric pressure washer around 1500 PSI has enough cleaning power to tackle dirt, mud and everyday debris without risking damage.
- Rinsing lawn and garden equipment - An occasional rinse with 1000-1500 PSI pressure washer helps clean lawn mowers, trimmers, garden tools and outdoor power equipment. The lower pressure prevents damage.
- Cleaning outdoor furniture - For more delicate patio furniture, an 1800 PSI electric pressure washer cleans away dirt, grime and mildew from surfaces like cushions, mesh and aluminum framing.
- Cleaning house siding - Vinyl, fiber cement and other house siding benefits from an occasional rinse. Around 1200-1500 PSI paired with a fan nozzle provides effective everyday cleaning.
- Washing bikes and recreational vehicles - For dirt bikes, bicycles, ATVs, golf carts, and other recreational vehicles, a 1300-1800 PSI pressure wash provides good cleaning without risk of damage.
- Cleaning grills and outdoor appliances - An electric pressure washer under 1500 PSI can tackle grease and baked-on grime on grill grates, exterior surfaces of grills, and stainless steel appliances.
- Cleaning outdoor structures - For maintenance cleaning of wood fences, decks, pergolas,storage sheds, a lower PSI electric washer provides adequate cleaning power for light dirt.