Pressure Washers Over 4000 Psi / 275 Bar
These machines can deal with all the most heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Cleaning concrete surfaces - High pressure helps lift oil, grease, paint and deep stains from concrete driveways, patios, sidewalks, etc. A pressure washer with 4000+ Psi has enough power to thoroughly clean concrete.
- Stripping paint and rust - The high pressure water jet can remove layers of old, flaky paint or rust from metal surfaces like auto bodies, machinery, railings, and more. A wide fan spray nozzle helps cover area faster.
- Heavy equipment cleaning - Mining equipment, agricultural equipment, commercial trucks and machinery get coated in thick mud, grease and grime. 4000-5000 Psi has the muscle to blast off the heavy buildup.
- Graffiti removal - For porous surfaces like concrete walls or stone/brick buildings, a high PSI washer can be effective at blasting off and removing layers of graffiti or paint.
- Cleaning boats, RVs and vehicles - From hulls caked with marine growth to the roof of an RV covered in dirt, grime and mold, the pressure helps restore surfaces. A rotating nozzle helps tackle vertical surfaces.
- Prepping surfaces - From stripping chipped paint to cleaning prior to re-painting, high pressure prepares surfaces for new paint, stain or sealant adhesion.
- Cleaning outdoor structures - Decks, fences, vinyl siding and more need periodic deep cleaning. The pressure cuts through layers of ground-in dirt.
- Cleaning patio furniture - Outdoor furniture gets grimy. A fan tip nozzle allows quick cleaning of metal or plastic patio furniture to restore it.