Pressure Washers Between 3000 and 4000 Psi / 205 and 275 Bar
Pressure Washers Between 3000 - 4000 Psi are useful for
- Cleaning house siding - Vinyl, wood, composite or other home siding can be thoroughly cleaned with a 3000+ PSI pressure washer. It removes mold, mildew and ground-in dirt.
- Cleaning decks and fences - A mid-range PSI washer can be used to clean and restore wood or composite decks, fences, pergolas and outdoor structures. It gets rid of stains, mold and weathered surfaces.
- Washing cars, boats, ATVs - Using a 40 degree wide spray nozzle, a 3000 PSI pressure washer can be used to clean the exterior surfaces of cars, trucks, boats, ATVs and other vehicles.
- Cleaning driveways and sidewalks - Attached with a rotary surface cleaner, a pressure washer in this range has the power to clean oil spots, tire marks, and stains from concrete and asphalt driveways and sidewalks.
- Prepping for painting - Removing loose paint, weathering, dirt and mildew prior to painting is made easier with a steady 3000-4000 PSI pressure washer.
- Cleaning patio furniture - This mid-range pressure is great for tackling mildew, grime and residue on metal or plastic patio furniture and restoring it to like-new.
- Rinsing house exteriors - A wide fan nozzle on a 3000 PSI washer can be used as a high-powered rinse for the entire house exterior including siding, screens, windows and shutters.
- Cleaning grills and outdoor kitchens - Blasting off baked-on grease and grime from BBQ grills, smokers, stainless steel sinks, counters and appliances in the outdoor kitchen.