Pressure Washers Between 2000 - 3000 Psi / 135 - 205 Bar
Pressure Washers Between 2000 - 3000 Psi are handy in the following scenarios
- Cleaning second-story surfaces - Attached to an extension wand, a 2000 PSI pressure washer can safely clean siding, windows, shutters, etc on the second story or high exterior surfaces. The lower PSI lessens risk of damage.
- Cleaning outdoor furniture - For patio sets, outdoor cushions, plastic or metal furniture, 2000-3000 PSI cleans away dirt, debris, and residue without damage from higher pressure.
- Cleaning solar panels - Solar panels can be kept efficient with periodic cleaning using mid-range water pressure and a soft brush attachment. The lower PSI avoids panel damage.
- Rinsing vehicles & boats - A wide fan nozzle with a 2000 PSI washer provides a high-powered rinse for cars, trucks, motorcycles or boats between thorough soap cleanings.
- Cleaning outdoor kitchens - For more delicate tasks like cleaning cabinetry, grills, stainless appliances, granite countertops, etc. in an outdoor kitchen, 2000-3000 PSI is less likely to cause damage.
- Light masonry cleaning - Brick walkways, retaining walls, stucco surfaces benefit from occasional cleaning. 2000 PSI with a wide nozzle provides good coverage for rinsing away dirt and debris buildup.
- Large item detailing - Cleaning large vehicles like RVs, buses, trucks, construction equipment, farm equipment, etc. is made easier with a 2000+ PSI washer versus hand scrubbing.
- Cleaning recreational vehicles - For ATVs, golf carts, snowmobiles and other recreational vehicles that are used off-road, a 2000 PSI power wash cleans away mud and dirt buildup after use.