Pressure Washer Foam Bottles / Lances
- To apply cleaning or detailing chemicals - Foam bottles and foam lances allow you to mix and dispense cleaning solutions, like car wash soap or wheel cleaner, at high pressure. This creates a thick, clinging foam when sprayed that allows chemicals to adhere to and break down dirt and grime more effectively before rinsing.
- For touchless cleaning - The thick foam generated by foam bottles/lances allows for touchless cleaning. The foam clings to surfaces rather than immediately running off, giving the chemicals time to work before rinsing. This can be useful for cleaning vehicles, outdoor equipment, etc. without physical scrubbing.
- To increase dwelling time - Similarly, the foam adheres to surfaces longer than a standard pressure washer spray. This increased dwelling time allows chemicals and soap to fully dissolve and lift away debris and dirt from the surface before rinsing.
- For better chemical coverage - The expanded foam blanket from a foam lance coats surfaces more evenly than a standard spray. This helps apply chemicals more uniformly for better cleaning action over the entire surface.
- For better lubrication - Thick foam also provides more lubrication which can help prevent brush or surface scratches during cleaning compared to a high pressure spray alone.