- Power Output - They can provide continuous power from 200-1800+ watts, capable of charging laptops, phones, small appliances like mini-fridges and fans, running small power tools, and more. Higher wattage models can run larger devices simultaneously.
- Recharge Time - They recharge through AC outlets, car charger, or solar in 3-8 hours typically. Larger capacity models take longer.
- Portability - Compact, lightweight models like the PowerHouse 200 are highly portable at 6.6 pounds. Larger units like the PowerHouse 757 provide more power but weigh 20+ pounds.
- Features - LCD screens show power usage info. They have USB ports, AC outlets, 12V car ports, LED flashlights and more. Some models can be chained together for more power.
- Durability - Rugged, durable designs with protected batteries make them suitable for outdoor use and travel.